Portable Firefox is a fully functional package of Firefox optimized for use on a USB key drive. It has some specially-selected optimizations to make it perform faster and extend the life of your USB key as well as a specialized launcher that will allow most of your favorite extensions to work as you switch computers.
- PowerQuest manuals
- winimage WinImage is a powerful disk utility that enables users to create disk images from removable drive (like USB drive), CD-ROM, floppy disks. It can extract files from image files, create empty image files, write the image files on blank floppy disks, and more! WinImage also supports many different standard and non-standard image formats, including the Microsoft DMF format.
- Corporate Modboot
- Understanding MultiBooting and Booting Windows from an Extended Partition (Useful Tools)
- freeware by TeraByte Unlimited
- Windows 98 on CD
- The CD Forum
- Tricks on creating a Multi Boot PC with more than 4 operating Systems
- The REAL Multi-boot (from Trombettworks)
- IPTC stands for International Press Transmission Council
The IPTC was established in 1965 by a group of news organisations including the Alliance Européenne des Agences de Presse, ANPA (now NAA), FIEJ (now WAN) and the North American News Agencies (a joint committee of Associated Press, Canadian Press and United Press International) to safeguard the telecommunications interests of the World’s Press.
Since the late 1970’s IPTC’s activities have primarily focussed on developing and publishing Industry Standards for the interchange of news data.
- Searching for a table of IPTC data that can be asccessed thru IrfanView. IrfanView allows to view, add & modify Exif & IPTC data. So we’re gonna use IPTC to add lossless metadata to our photos. But what fields to use (we can device our own table, using « caption » as a title for picture, for instance. But we prefer standards…
- TOW Photography Articles
- BB template « EXIF+IPTC table »
- Extracting IPTC header information from JPEG images
- JPEG File Interchange Format
- JPEG Non-Image Data Structure
- A certain Tim Strehle devised an IPTC patch for Gallery 1.3.3
- Coppermine « is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP using GD or ImageMagick lib with a MySQL backend«
- All you ever wanted to know about the EXIF format used by digital cameras
JPEG is not a file format. It is a compression algorithm whose name derives from the committee that oversees it. (…) What most people understand as JPEG is really JFIF – the JPEG File Interchange Format.(…) JFIF markers begin with a short signature that identifies the type as a COM (comment) or an APPx (application-defined) marker where ‘x’ is a number. A COM-type marker should be used for user-supplied descriptive text. APP0 markers are employed for various things, so as well as being identified as APP0 they are further sub-classified for specific purposes. Some of these are native to the JFIF standard. Others are extensions created by software authors and hardware manufacturers to store information not catered for in the standard APP0 markers. (…).
In addition to the APP0 markers are other APPx markers, also used for special purposes. For instance, APP13 is employed by Adobe Photoshop to store information about the image in a format that is a sub-set of the standard defined in by the International Press Telecommunications Council Information Interchange Model (IPTC-IIM).
Tout savoir sur les PowerBook & IBook sur PowerBook.fr, avec en particulier un très beau comparatif . Je pense me décider pour un
IBook G4 neuf, PowerBook G4 d’occasion, i-book 12″ d’occasion…
Plus sur la carte airport extreme et sur le dézonage des lecteurs de DVD.
Quelques marchands :
Kelkoo, PriceMinister, 2xmoinscher, WebMarchand, annonces-mac.net, Transfert (insertion), mediacash, materiel.net le nantais, e-bay (PowerBook G4 | ibook G4) ou Planète Achat (inmac est pas mal non plus. Mieux encore, Magic Mac) ?
Calculer le prix de l’occase
Va pour un IBook 14″ 1.33 GHz 60Go neuf à 1397.40 € chez MagicMac ou un 1 GHz – 40 Go neuf à 1178.06 € chez CLG Informatique…